[CLOSED] 2019 Feline Themed-Marking Contest Apr 3, 2019 15:27:57 GMT
Post by Misne on Apr 3, 2019 15:27:57 GMT
Isles of Eventide
2019 Marking Contest
2019 Marking Contest
We are happy to present our community with our first contest! This will be a feline themed-marking contest where your prize may be seeing your marking concept implemented in game on our feline model, or a piece of artwork done by one of our volunteer moderators, Kawoie !
You are allowed to use our IOE-specific feline lineart, and if you prefer to make your own lineart to illustrate your concept that's okay too.
Be sure to read through all of our rules & agreement terms.
Guidelines, Rules & Agreement of Entry
1. The Isles of Eventide development team (referred to as "the team") is under no obligation to choose a winner should the team decide that none of the submissions fit the criteria set forth in these guidelines and rules.
2. The team consists solely of the developers working on the game itself and not volunteer moderators (referred to as "the mods"). The mods will not have any influence in deciding winners.
3. The mods may enter the contest.
4. You agree to use only your own original ideas and work; the only exception to this is that you may use the provided feline lineart to illustrate your marking concepts on.
5. THE THEME IS CELTIC INSPIRATIONS. Your marking concept should in some way convey inspiration from celtic knots. We will not accept basic or expected markings, such as eye dots, stripes, leopard spots, rosettes, swirls, or simple body fades; these are all things we are already looking to implement, your concept should be original and unique.
6. If the team should find you are in violation of these rules, the team may ban you from future contests for as long as the team feels is appropriate.
7. Submitting a concept or winning the contest does not entitle nor grant you anymore right to behind the scenes development than a regular member.
8. Contest submissions will be done via Google Form. We will not accept contest submissions any other way. This is the most organized way for you to safely submit your contest submission and for the team to accept your contest submission.
9. You may submit up to three marking concepts.
There may be a total of three winners and honorable mentions.
Winners will either have their concept implemented in game as a marking for all future players to use (with appropriate credit given for the concept and mention of the contest), or they will have art drawn for them by our volunteer moderator Kawoie who has graciously offered his services in the event we do not find any markings fitting to the theme we have presented, but beautiful in their own right.
How To Submit
1. Upload your submissions to an image hosting website such as Imgur; you could also use Google Drive or your DeviantArt stash.
2. In the Google Form under the option of "Submissions" you are to link to your concepts.